Translate

Every End is a start of a New Beginning (Class of 2020!)


It is my graduation day, but for me it is a beginning of a new chapter. Boy oh boy I dreamt about this day and here it is. I am so happy and excited for what is coming in the future… However due to Corona Virus we are not celebrating with the school and my classmates as planned, but that does not stop me from celebrating (School party coming up in the fall).

As a young girl I pictured this day, but obviously did not picture it in Norway. I remember before I finished high school me and my big sister had started buying university stuffs, getting ready to move out and join university. One day she even told me she had started writing her graduation speech. Hah! “Graduation speech without acceptance letter” (that’s how excited we were).

All this did not happen because we plan but God plans better. When I look back at the excitement I had then, this has been my motivation every day for the past three years. When I moved from Uganda to Europe, I remember telling some of my friends and my mum that I was going to educate myself and this is what has happened. By the time I said those words eight years ago, I even had no idea that i could make it happen, I just said it by faith because that was what I wished for that very time. Been a long way, but here we are Thank you God!


To everyone who has helped me through this journey thank you so much! I cannot thank you all enough, but I appreciate you. I wouldn’t be here if it were not for you all.

If you really want something go for it. I do not have the word impossible in my vocabulary because I believe everything is possible once you set your body and soul to it. To you who is still on your journey keep pushing and remember what ever you go through someone else has been through the same situation and came out Victorious!
                                                          You are your own limit!


Comments

  1. Congratulations Jamila🎊🎊, indeed God is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    Congratulations dear❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts